VIDIKRON TGS100 CHASSIS TGS100 is developed on a multi board basis, on left side all power and signal parts composing the receiver, on right sisde the power supply unit panel.
Is well organized and easy to look for inspection.
On the Front side all convergence sections and controls.
The apparatus isn't that bad except for some self burning of capacitors in the line deflection circuits.
The tuning is realized with PLL synthesizer type located on the bottom chassis.
Here some circuits descriptions:
TDA3803A Stereo/dual TV sound decoder circuit:
The TDA3803A is a stereo/dual TV sound decoder circuit with static switching for processing two AF signals in TV and
VCR equipment. The LOW/HIGH static switching signals control the AF output selector. Two operational amplifiers
perform bandpass filtering of the identification signals.
· Amplification of the two AF input signals by integrated operational amplifiers
· Low distortion stereo de-matrix
· All operational amplifiers offset compensated
· De-emphasis with operational amplifiers, preferably applied to the output terminals
· Two output ports each with two channels for headphones and loudspeakers
· Dual sound information at one port, each port individually switchable from sound I to sound II and sound II to sound I
· Mute function; while mute is active, it is possible to connect an external mono AF input signal to pin 10 appearing at
pins 20 to 23.
· Identification without additional signals (horizontal etc.)
TEA5031D Luminance Processor Circuit - Color TV Video ProcessorST Microelectronics
Nom. Supp (V)=12
TEA5630 Video Decoder-Encoder Circuit - Color TV Secam Decoder.ST Microelectronics
Video Decoders,SECAM Decoders
Nom. Supp (V)=12
TDA2594 HORIZONTAL COMBINATION
The TDA2594 is a monolithic integrated circuit intended for use in colour television receivers.
The circuit incorporates the following functions:
0 Horizontal oscillator based on the threshold switching principle.
0 Phase comparison between sync pulse and oscillator voltage (tp1).
0 Internal key pulse for phase detector (-D) fYP~ ‘I V
V3-1elp-pl WP- 1° V